Tuesday, November 16, 2010

...



Well, even though Halloween is good and gone, and everyone is going full speed ahead toward Thanksgiving, I just finished editing this awesome Halloween/Birthday party that I was fortunate to be a fly on the wall for. I had SO much fun shooting this thing! Event photography wasn't exactly 'on my resume' so to speak, but I had such a great time I would definitely do this again! I'll just hope that the party is as chalk-full of great (hilarious) people as this one was.

The couple hosting the party was KISS for Halloween (Mom was the birthday girl), and they looked completely awesome. And their little family took some quick pictures together before the kiddos went to bed and the party got started (*wink*wink*) I'll just let the pictures unfold... :-)

MitchellCollage2

This cute little girl just LOVED the camera... she kept saying "how about this?" and posing for me! :-) And then I would tell her to act like a princess, and she'd do this (so great! :-):

MitchellCollage1

The Birthday Girl in ALL her glory (don't her blue eyes look incredible?)...

Mitchell54

Mitchell23

MitchellCollage4

Mitchell29

MitchellCollage3

aaand the later it got the more beverages that made it into the pictures :-)

Mitchell53

MitchellCollage6

I don't know what's going on here, but it's hilarious...

Mitchell72

I thought this little cowgirl was just so darn cute... and you pirates are cute too :-)
MitchellCollage5

A few of the party details around the house...

MitchellCollage8

MitchellCollage7

These last two are just plain hilarious. I don't know how I stopped laughing long enough to keep the camera from shaking.

MitchellCollage10

1 comment:

  1. That settles it, dad and I are going to be the Harlem Globetrotters next year. Man, these people are hard core!

    ReplyDelete