Sunday, November 14, 2010

...



A few of my favorite shots from a family session I did. The family wanted to concentrate the pictures on their newest addition, since they don't have any of him yet. But both kids were absolute dolls, it was hard to focus my attention! They just lit up the camera. Such a sweet little family... enjoy!

Davis3

DavisCollage1

Davis4

DavisCollage2

Davis5

Davis7

Davis11

DavisCollage3

Davis12

DavisCollage4

Davis14

DavisCollage7

Davis19

DavisCollage6

Davis24

DavisCollage5

Davis22


**thanks for choosing studio.85!

3 comments:

  1. As always, Chrissy, you have captured beautiful moments in the lives of these people. I'm sure this is your true calling because your passion really shines through! Texas is really lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little guys' eyelashes are seriously crazy...I want them :-). You got some great shots! The family shot on the stairs is great...and they are all looking AND smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is amazingggg! And I absolutely ADORE the one of them all hugging. The little girl's hair is to die for!!!

    Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete