Monday, November 8, 2010

...




So there's a first for everything right? Well, I did my FIRST humongous, hilarious, gorgeous family photo session! :-)

I've actually known one of these gals for a number of years now, and she is hysterical. One of those girls that everyone wants to know and talk to because she lights up the room. So when she contacted me about photographing her whole family who are all exactly like her I thought... I'm in!

I decided I'd start with one of the 'out-takes' because it really just sums the family up more than the formal ones do.

Take one:

Roberts2

Take two:

Roberts1

Cute (*single*) boys:

RobertsCollage8

Take one:

Roberts3

Take two:

Roberts4

Roberts8

Roberts7

RobertsCollage3

The boys' height differentials were a little too much for this shot, so they solved the problem for me:

Roberts10

RobertsCollage4

Roberts13

Roberts17


RobertsCollage5

My favorite (it's hard to say though...):

Roberts14

You should have heard the mass of parents behind me making alllll kinds of lovely noises to get these kids to smile! :-) The poor little baby girl in the front wasn't falling for it though... I love it.

Roberts20

RobertsCollage2

I love this one too:

Roberts26

These 3 seriously threw down for their shots. Shy much? I think not.

Roberts50

RobertsCollage9

Roberts32

RobertsCollage6

Roberts33

Gorgeous and Gorgeouser:

RobertsCollage7

....and with her lil' puppy-pup!

Roberts64

RobertsCollage1

**it was such a pleasure meeting all of you... thanks for all the laughs!

6 comments:

  1. These really came out beautiful....there are so many great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy...you are an ARTIST!!! Thank you (and your mom) for a great day!

    KarenR

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL so great! Super clear and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots. I can see where K gets her personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissy!! I love this family and you shot them perfectly!! Great looking faces, great looking photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! So great! And I love the doggin dog!

    ReplyDelete