Thursday, November 11, 2010

...



You know what I love about San Antonio? You can drive to a thriving downtown city with sky scrapers and taxi cabs while passing grazing cattle and barn yards along the way! It's fantastic (not to mention a photographer's dream). But this post isn't about that...
It's about my engaged couple! ;-)


When I got together with Rozette and Rafael a few weeks ago, they said they wanted to go for a more 'urban' look, so we took advantage of all San An has to offer and headed downtown!

They are getting married in Italy in March (super cool!) and so we made sure to incorporate that into the shoot somehow. And I just love so many shots from this session... I love how he looks at her (which I hardly had to tell him to do... he just did it, and it looks so absolutely adorable and 100% genuine!) and I love how many times they just started giggling with delight after I got them posed. SO darn cute. And Rozette brought her little sister along for the fun and she did some gorgeous sidewalk chalk art for us which we had a little bit of fun with.

Enjoy!

R&R20

R&R21

R&R15

They seriously just laughed... at everything! I loved it! :-)

R&R16

R&R17

R&R7

R&RCollage3

How great is this thought bubble?!?!

R&R9

R&RCollage2

R&R22

R&R24

The sister's super cute art... (she's 12 ;-)

R&R26

R&RCollage4

I think these next 2 are my favorite from the session (and when I started posing them, Rozette said these poses are Rafael's favorite... so I guess he and I are on the same wavelength ;-)

R&R32

How cute is this guy? And Rozette is just gorgeous!

R&R33

R&R27

Ok maybe this is my favorite, check out the shameless grin on this guy. Awesome :-):

R&R29

R&RCollage1

R&R18

R&R19

R&R35

**thanks, you two love-birds, you!

2 comments:

  1. Number 11 down is definitely my favorite! You rock, Crissy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment on your blog in Mozilla, so I have to go to IE and sign-in, which makes it too much work for me :-), but while I'm here I wanted to say I LOVE the pink background with the "love" sign!!!

    ReplyDelete