Monday, September 10, 2012

LoveSam Photography | Seattle Headshots




I had the distinct privilege of photographing ANOTHER photog last week! It was intimidating, scary, fun, and surprisingly therapeutic! :-) It's honestly SO refreshing to talk to someone who speaks your same language about something you are so passionate about.Sam is probably the cutest little thing I've ever met. She is definitely the sweetest. She is all of 5 feet tall and carries around her little step stool to get the shots she needs. I still chuckle thinking about how cute she was. And her photographs are b.eau.ti.ful! The images she took of my little family, which will be up on the blog shortly, are just perfection!!I only took a few shots of Sam for her website, she wanted some headshots, and I KNOW how difficult it can be to actually get some shots of yourself when the camera is always pointed in the opposite direction... Hope you like 'em, Sam!


SamBlog01
SamBlog05

Love her big brown eyes in the one below (and the one above on the left ;-):

SamBlog02
SamBlog06
SamBlog04

SamBlog03

SamBlog07

1 comment: