Thursday, September 13, 2012

9 Month Photoshoot | Seattle Children's Photographer




I decided to finally take my son for an outdoor photoshoot for his 9-month pictures. He learned how to sit up (but can't crawl yet, so he stays put!) so I could plop him in, on, or around anything I wanted! Maaaybe I went a little overboard with the props & outfit changes, but that's to be expected for a photographer's son, right??

Mac01




Mac10




Mac02




Mac03




Mac04




Mac09




Mac06




Mac05


This last one I wanted a storybook feel... Mac LOVES reading books with his Dad, especially cowboy books. And thank you Mr. Sun and little weed in the foreground for being so perfectly placed.

Mac07

9 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Could he be a little cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO amazing Chrissy! His eyes are so perfect and he is too cute for words! Lucky mom you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHRISSY! I love these pictures!!!!!! AMAZING work <3 <3 <3 I want updated pictures pa pa pa please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't stand how much I love these. How in the world could I pick just one? your skill has become as polished as one of those apples. Perfect. Ok, I will admit, the flags are a bit much for me. But everything else is perfect. OH the double breasted sweater .....and oh the hat..... and the book....I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked again and oh the one on the stump and I LOVE LOVE the overhead shot with him looking up at you but the close up in the hat truly takes the prize ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these cute pics on here recently! Do I have to choose? I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous!!! I really love that last one. Such a precious moment so perfectly captured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that last one. I mean, they are all super cute. But I NEED that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie. I can't pick a favorite. How do you even narrow them down??

    ReplyDelete