Monday, September 17, 2012

Kelly Graduated! | San Antonio Senior Photographer



Kelly is the perfect mix of gorgeous, funny, and smart. She just graduated from TCU and needed some pictures for her announcement. We met up at one of my favorite locations with LOTS of colors to match all of the outfits she brought to try! :-) I am always okay with as many outfit changes as we want... I mean, a girl's gotta have options! And her proud boyfriend & Mom tagged along AND were okay with jumping in the shots!

The best part about shooting Kelly's pictures? When I told her I was backing up to get a more wide open shot so she needed to do something to stand-out, she busted out her awesome cheerleader skills like a CHAMP! Never a dull moment with this girl :-)

Congratulations Kelly, and enjoy!

Kelly03




Kelly01




Kelly02




Kelly19




Kelly07




Kelly16




Kelly06




Kelly20




Kelly04




Kelly05




Kelly18




Kelly13




Kelly12




Kelly21



Kelly08




Kelly10




Kelly09




Kelly14




Kelly15

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! The light is perfect in so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must let me know if you ever come to SLC! I would love for you to do our family pictures. You're amazing, girl.

    ReplyDelete