Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet Baby Kamila | San Antonio Infant Photographer



I LOVE it when I get to see previous clients again, because it means something special has happened in their life since I saw them last and they need it photographed! Michelle had me take some sassy-single-girl portraits of her and her sister a while back, and now Michelle is MARRIED and HAS A BABY! Loved every minute of visiting with her and sharing in adoring her new little arrival. Such a treat for me :-)

010




012




009




007




011




001




008




013




002




003




004




005




006

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures and a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! LOVE her eyes! And the details shots of the nursery are particularly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the close-ups, LOVE the suitcase shots, LOVE the nursery shots.....exceptional job, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete