Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Lindberg's | San Antonio Family Photographer



This family has been friends of my in-laws for quite a while, and I started hearing stories from my husband about them very early on. Their son and Zach (my husband) were really close growing up and the Dad was a great role model and leader in my husband's life as a teenager (along with his own Father, of course ;-). So... I was excited to meet ALL of them finally, as I had only seen them in bits and pieces since I married Zach. They are an amazing bunch... kind, funny, thoughtful, and as you'll see, extremely good looking! :-)

Thanks for asking me to take your photos, guys! Here's just a few of MY favorites... but there's plenty more to choose from!

007




008




009




006



...little Sadie fell and scraped her knees :-( and because it was so cold and windy that day, she never really did recover from the fall, poor baby! But even her cry face is adorable and blog-worthy!
005




002




011




001




012




010




Sue's Father came along and jumped in a few shots... I LOVE the ones of him holding his grandbabies...
003




004




013

0 comments:

Post a Comment