Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sincerely, Sadie | San Antonio Product Photogapher



I had the opportunity to take on a different kind of project earlier this week. Ali of Sincerely, Sadie (facebook fan page HERE) asked me to photograph the product line for her new shop! We worked together on producing images that fit the vibe of her shop, so the final images had a sweet, creamy edit that was adorable... but sometimes I can't help but fall in love with the shot I get straight out of the camera. Enjoy! And go order yourself some super cute, hand crafted headbands!

005




004




006




003




001




008




002




009




010




007


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFULLLLL! Seriously.. love them ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so great and the headbands are super cute too. The outfits on the little models....I am in LOVE with!

    ReplyDelete