Friday, December 31, 2010

...




Presenting: Britney-the-beautiful and her adoring new husband George.

This was my first chance to photograph a wedding couple from start to finish... from engagements, to bridals, to wedding... and I have to say it makes the whole experience so much more fun! By the time the wedding came, we already knew each other, I knew how to pose them, they knew what to expect from me. It was fabulous.

Brit and George were married in the Houston LDS Temple, where no cameras are allowed, but I waited patiently outside and once they came out they were beaming from ear to ear! I even had to ask George to please stop kissing Britney so I could get a shot of them looking at me! So adorable.

Happy married life to you two love-birds, you:



B&G_Blog10
(So the rules at this temple are that you cannot take pictures from straight-on while the doors are still open. You'll notice the door on the left is slightly ajar... I just couldn't pass up this gorgeous shot of Brit! The authenticity is fabulous. Sorry temple people.)





B&G_Blog02








B&G_Blog13
I never put up black and whites on the blog, I don't know why, so I thought I'd switch it up a little bit ;-) All the reception photo's will be in B&W too!







B&G_Blog05








B&G_Blog06








B&G_Blog04








B&G_Blog01








B&G_Blog16








B&G_Blog14








B&G_Blog03








B&G_Blog11








B&G_Blog09








B&G_Blog15








B&G_Blog07








B&G_Blog08








B&G_Blog12








B&G_Blog19








B&G_Blog17








B&G_Blog18








B&G_Blog20






B&G_Blog21





**a HUGE thanks to Marci and Diane for their assistance that day, and thanks for the good times Brit and George!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy!
    I'm Krista. Just followed the link over at Jessica Kettle's formspring page (don't you love that she does that?!), and then I noticed you are in SA with me! So FUN!
    Love your work!! You did an amazing job with that wedding shoot.
    Just realized you are related to Marci too (we are blogging buddies). :)
    Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new blog set up! And these pictures turned out amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am Linsay the one who made the cake. Wow! You are such an amazing photographer. What I love is how clear you made the pictures, they really look great! If you have any of the cakes can you email them to me? linsayjarvis@gmail.com THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete