Tuesday, December 21, 2010

...





I just can't choose. I just CANNOT pick and choose my favorites from this wedding! So you're going to get a whole bunch, ok? Yea, didn't think you'd mind :-)

This couple gave me so much to shoot it was a photog's dream come true! The bride was not camera shy at all, and when I brought it up to her, she said, "Nope, I'm sure not!" :-) Plus she is absolutely beautiful. And she and the groom are so easy going. The whole wedding was gorgeous from start to finish and the couple was so sweet together. I could not have imagined a better way to spend my day than following them around with my camera.

Happy married life to you both:


JennBlog31




JennBlog30




JennBlog32




JennBlog1




JennBlog33




JennBlog2




JennBlog37




JennBlog36




JennBlog35




JennBlog19




JennBlog21




JennBlog20





JennBlog26




JennBlog23




JennBlog24




JennBlog25




JennBlog22




JennBlog18




JennBlog17




JennBlog34




JennBlog3




JennBlog4




JennBlog15




JennBlog14




JennBlog13




JennBlog39




JennBlog12




JennBlog9




JennBlog6




JennBlog8




JennBlog38




Ok, so even though I said I can't pick a favorite... I think this one might actually be it:

JennBlog5




JennBlog7




JennBlog27




JennBlog28




JennBlog29

**thank you, thank you, thank you for the spectacular day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Love these pics. Thanks for taking such beautiful pics of my girl Jenn on her special day. JENNN I love you!
    Oh and I like the last one. It's too cute.
    Thanks from Jenny's best college friend.

    ReplyDelete