Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...




Ah, another engagement session at last! I feel like it's been forever seen I've posted one (or shot one, for that matter) and I LOVE doing engagement sessions.

This little gal here is my cousin and her handsome fiance. I was in California for my Grandfather's funeral and my cousin got engaged the day I arrived... soooo, photog-family member to the rescue! (Although, I have a VERY talented family and no doubt there were plenty of others who could have done a fabulous job too... ahem, Michele for starters ;-) But I'm so glad I got the opportunity! They were clearly madly in love with each other and not the least bit shy about it (one of the reasons why I love shooting engagements). Aaaand they brought along their longboards for us to play with! Shoot = Success? 110% yes.

Anyway... here's the happy couple:








A&C_blog9









A&C_blog4









A&C_blog17









A&C_blog6









A&C_blog16









A&C_blog5









A&C_blog2









A&C_blog18









A&C_blog14









A&C_blog1









A&C_blog12









A&C_blog7









A&C_blog3









A&C_blog15









A&C_blog10









A&C_blog13



**I wish you two all the happiness in the world! Thanks for the fun times!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, Chrissy those are amazing!! Your shots always are, but it is extra fun to see such beautiful and fun pictures of people you love!! (and taken by those you love no less!)

    ReplyDelete