Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This was such a beautiful wedding! The entire event was centered around their family... not just the couple. I loved it! You could really sense how much they all loved each other. And the kids were a part of everything. The ceremony, the toast... everything! I loved the country vibe of the event, and how about the bride's smile?! LOVE it. She is radiant. And the groom is a fireman. So OF COURSE there was a fire truck. And of course I jumped all over that with my camera! :-) They even got to drive off in it!! (and the other firemen let me climb inside to photograph them going off... coolest thing ever.)

Eckert54

Eckert53

Eckert51

Eckert50

Eckert49

EckertCollage1

Eckert45

Eckert44

Eckert41

Eckert43

Eckert42

Eckert38

Eckert40

Eckert39

Eckert37

Eckert36

Eckert35

Eckert33

Eckert32

Eckert34

Eckert31

Eckert30

Eckert29

Eckert28

Eckert27

Eckert23

Eckert22

Eckert24

Eckert21

Eckert19

Eckert20

Eckert18

Eckert15

Eckert16

Eckert17

Eckert13

Eckert14

Eckert11

Eckert10

Eckert9

Eckert7

Eckert5

Eckert4

Eckert2

Eckert1

**it was such an honor to be a part of your special day, THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job Chrissy! I love the one of the whole family with the kids holding the wooden sign the most :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy. The honor is ours to have had you photograph our wedding. I love the photos. I can't wait to the the remainder of the photos . I am soooooooo excited. You are a wonderful photographer and great person with great ideas and a wonderful eye for fun inviting pictures.

    ReplyDelete