Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I had the privilege of taking pictures for a friend of mine's new.new.newborn baby boy yesterday. I just couldn't believe how teeny tiney he was. Just 5 days! And just look at his little mouth when he sleeps! SO CUTE!

I have to just say, after doing a number of infant sessions, I always (and I mean always) leave the home just completely honored and humbled to be in the presence of such sweet little lives. There is a feeling in a home with a newborn of love, and warmth, and stillness that is just so wonderful to me. Everything is quiet and peaceful. It is such an incredible experience that I really do treasure. I am so glad that I can help the families capture and remember that amazing moment. It truly is an opportunity that I am SO privileged to have.


And without further adieu...


Martin7

Martin8

Martin5

Martin11

Martin4

Martin3

Martin2

Martin9

0 comments:

Post a Comment