Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mommyhood | San Antonio Family Photographer



This is my sister and her beautiful baby boy (infant session here). Since the day I found out I was pregnant, she has been my baby-guru. She is such a great mommy, with an adorable, well-behaved, happy, happy baby. Following her footsteps has been one of the best decisions I've made as a mother. I wanted to thank her by taking some pictures of her and Little Man that I feel conveyed the sweet relationship they have and the joy of Mommyhood that she and I now share. Here's just a few of my favorites from their session.

Enjoy.


006




008




011




009




010




003




001




002




004




012




007





016




013




015




014

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely precious! Dustin is SUCH a cutie and you captured their special bond perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy I LOVE these and I love you. Baby Mac's a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete