Friday, April 15, 2011

Belly-licious continued...



My sister Brittany, her cute husband Ili, and their second son Dustin tucked inside. He has already been welcomed to the world and I get to go see him (and stick my camera as close to his cute little face as I can possibly get) in less than a week!







6





LOVE Ili's smile in this one (guess he thinks I'm pretty funny ;-):

5







4





Although they aren't the most serious of couples, they can FOR SURE rock the 'no-smile':

3







08







07







13







12







09







10







11







14





this one is my favorite from the day, she nailed it with her eyes:

2








15







19





I told her to talk to Dustin in this one... and I absolutely adore the way it turned out:

17







18







20







21






24








22







26







25







23




**cannot WAIT to meet him, and hold him, and photograph him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



6 comments:

  1. These all turned out so cute, but my favorites are the ones lying in the grass. I can't wait to see the pics you get of Dustin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with these! they are SPEC-TAC-U-LAR!! As soon as I would choose a favorite, I would scroll down and the next one would become my new favorite. Brit was just asking me last night if you had edited her photos yet. What a wonderful surprise to find them up today. Great work, Chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these. and i LOVE brit in pink. im so excited for pictures of the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brit is absolutely gorgeous! She looks so cute with the preggers belly. These are also way beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Chris! I can't get over how much Britt looks like your mom in these. You do a wonderful job of capturing her and Ili's "essence." :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love love love! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete