Wednesday, March 2, 2011

...




I absolutely love taking pictures of little twins! It really is twice as fun. But I WISH I had gotten a picture of us 'behind the scenes'... you wouldn't know it by looking at the shots, but there was SO much stuff being hauled back and forth for these two lil' guys! A two-man stroller, food/milk for two, ginormous diaper bag, a roll-on bag full of outfit changes, a Grandma, a Mom, a Photog, and all the props I come equipped with! I don't know how their Momma does it. I really don't.

Unless it's true what they say, that their cuteness makes up for all of it, because, well, just look...






N13






N08






N02






N09






N14






N12






N07






N05






N11






N06






N03







N01






N10


**thank you SO much for letting me spend some quality time with your cuties!!!


1 comment:

  1. these photos are all beautiful! love the twins in the road.

    ReplyDelete